Thursday, February 21, 2008

My favorite sculpture...possibly of all-time



Sam Spiczka has always been a huge influence on me ever since I joined MN artists (www.mnartist.org). I have seen two of his sculptures in person here in Minnesota, but this one is by far my favorite. I am a big fan of all of his work. see his website if your havnt already:




Sam Spiczka


Some truly unique and exciting works all around. I consider him one of the best living sculptors. I check his site often to see if any new works have been posted, and to see what he is working on next. His work is some of the most inspiring current working artists.

See other artist features:

Cats will eat you by Matt Semke
Erotic art by Bilal
Robot art by Goad
Slobots by M. Heisler

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...